I was tagged by, cullencircus. Thank you very much for taggin’ me
Meet the blogger rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below.
You must tag at least 10 of your followers
Thata (let’s keep just Thay, pls)
Birthday: October 13th
Height: dude dunno, but i’m short, not that short…
Current timezone: (UTC-03:00) São Paulo, Brazil
Time and date: 09:24pm; Ago, 29th.
Last thing you Googled: Last news about Ukraine crisis
My most used phrase: i’m between “have you ever read this book…” and “I’m tired…”
Last thing you said to a family member: I want to sleep
Favorite beverage: tea and orange juice.
First word that comes to mind: home
Places that make you happy: my home
Number of blankets that you sleep under: 2
Last movie you watched at the cinema: dude idk, there’s a time i’ve gone to the cinema
3 things you can’t live without: books, wifi, rainy days
Something you plan on learning:french and greek
Piece of advice for your followers: live. just live well.
List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
I was tagged by chick-named-marylou, thanks love for taggin’ me :)
1. The Book Thief by, Markus Zusak - “I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right” AND YOU MADE IT SO RIGHT <33
2. The Twilight Saga by, Stephenie Meyer - Twilight brouth me to this whole fangirl world, cheers!
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by, Stephen Chbosky - Oh, Charlie! Baby boy…
4. Me Before You by, Jojo Moyes - Emotional Rollercoaster that’s it.
5. Tell the Wolves I’m Home by, Carol Rifka Brunt - Oh June, sweet June, it was a heartbreaking journey, but it was so worth.
6. Casual Vacancy by, J. K. Rowling - WHAT A PLOT TWIST! CAN’T GET OVER IT.
7. The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe - Mrs. Anne Schwalbe, a warrior, a brave warrior.
8. Hush Hush by, Becca Fitzpatrick - Patch is gold, i swear!
9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by, Michelle Hodkin - the wating was SO worth!
10. The Antichrist by, Friedrich Nietzsche - come on, read those big thinkers is life dude, your mind requires be cultivated, remember this.
I tag: danbiaps; hisamericangirlfriend; patchcprianos; mrclives; lovelystewart; cullenswans; cullencircus